Wednesday 30 November 2011

Etsy Shop Launch!

It's late, even by my standards - we were home late tonight because James and Calum were singing with the school choir at the switch-on of the Christmas Tree lights near the school - but I couldn't wait any longer to 'officially' launch my wee shop.





Anyone who was visiting my blog earlier today may have noticed that I have added the shop to my side-bar. 


Just click on this to visit the shop.


So far I only have my Christmas cards on there but I'm working on some cute Christmas decorations to add, as well as some crochet and hand sewn gifts.


As an opening offer for all my blog friends, if you are interested in buying anything you can get 15% off the total price by typing in LAUNCHOFFER when you checkout.


I will be taking my crafts to the boys' Boy's Brigade Christmas Fair this Saturday morning and have just heard that I have been allocated a stall at a bigger Craft Fair at the Arts Centre in the afternoon, so it looks like another busy week ahead!

Oh, and one final thing, if any of you are on Facebook then I would love to get some new 'likers' for my Cornerfulofcrafts page, which you can find here.



Right, I must get some beauty sleep now!

2 comments:

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.