Tuesday 10 January 2012

Band of Brothers

I've often thought about how special it must be to be one of a few brothers.


The bond between brothers is a special one (as is that of sisters) and I love to see it in action between my boys.


Recently I have also been thinking about how much fun little Alasdair's life is when compared to that of our oldest son at the same age. 

Those days were special in their own way, as he had my undivided attention all day long, but having siblings is a whole different kind of fun.


I have this video below to prove my point.


A few weeks back I had sent the boys all upstairs to brush their teeth before bed. As I came up the stairs I heard this hilarious giggling. After watching from outside the room I grabbed my phone to record what was happening.

The footage is really dark, and you can hardly even see Alasdair, but it's the sound that matters in this one. His oldest brother, James, is entertaining him with one of his teddies.

It's one to cherish.




7 comments:

  1. Cutie pie...that is one full bodied laugh he has going on there...just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love wee-one laughs! We have no one that age anymore to listen too, so thanks for sharing the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH!!! What a melodious sound! Just pure music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they are precious! I can't wait for the day when we have more kids. It is so special! Love the video Kirsteen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I love it when I hear a small child or baby laugh! That's an awesome clip! How sweet. :)

    I have missed reading your blog! I must try to take it up again!

    I have tagged you in my latest post! So please read it and find your name! :) Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Kirsteen! This is adorable adorable!
    Great clip at the end! I absolutely agree with you, a herd of brothers is a special thing in deed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Kirsteen, that is just priceless! It really is one to treasure...what a blessing siblings are (and just think, if you had an only child - you'd have to be doing all the entertaining yourself ;)

    That was absolutely delightful...
    A x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.