Monday 13 February 2012

Make it Monday - Wall Art

Lifeinmyhousefulofboys

Well, I think that's what you would call it, but now that I think about it a bit more, it might not be!

Anyway.

I saw this phrase doing the round on Facebook recently and had it on my to-do list to make it prettier than Times New Roman so that I could hang it in the house.

I also had it on my to-do list to print out a few up to date photos of the boys, as well as some of them together with their cousins, to frame and also hang up in the house.

Then I had the lighbulb moment that the two would go perfectly together.

I used picnik (which is soon to be no more) to type up /the phrase using different fonts. Then I just saved it to my computer and printed it out.








All it needed then was a frame...........









.......and to be placed in position between the new photos I had printed out.










They sit very nicely above the biggest sofa in the living room.




What has everyone else been making this week?

Thanks to Keri-On for joining in so far, in fact even beating me to it this week!







2 comments:

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.