Thursday 30 August 2012

Bathroom Rules

Well, I promised myself that this would be the week to get back on track with Recipe of the Week, but I didn't get round to photographing any of this week's baking (again) and you can't really have a recipe without a photo!


Next week. Promise.


So instead, I just had to share these rules that I found on Facebook yesterday. I honestly thought of printing them out and pinning them to our bathroom door, as they seemed so appropriate!



Numbers 2 and 9 are the most common in our house!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Kirsteen, I thought I was the only one with these issues!! Ha ha ha!! Just this evening, I came out of the shower and opened the door to a crying boy who had been crying the whole time I was showering, his reason for crying was he wanted me lol!! And no it wasn't the baby!

    LOVE this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha do they really think the door's broken or that you're locked in? So funny!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.