Monday 3 September 2012

Make it Monday - Crochet Cowl Scarf

At the end of last week I found a couple of new crochet patterns I wanted to try out.


One of them was for a shell stitch cowl scarf.


I also found a ball of bamboo yarn in my wool stash and thought it would be lovely and soft for a scarf. I've never used bamboo yarn before, but it's so nice to work with.


Unfortunately, I only had one ball of the yarn (I don't remember why I bought it in the first place) and when I popped down to Hobbycraft to look for some more they had none left! I did manage to find some online and now have it on order, it just means that this Make-it is on hold for now until it arrives!



Here is as much as I have managed to get done of it so far....


Now I'm just eagerly awaiting the postman, who is also bringing me some safety eyes for some little Amigurumi I've got planned.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.