Monday 8 October 2012

Make it Monday - Children's Crochet Beanies


For the last month or so I have been busy working on some new kiddie hat designs.


Good timing really as the last couple of mornings here have seen our first frosts.



There is a little Aviator style one.......







I don't really have a favourite but this one is rather cute....








.....but then so is my little owl hat (OK, this one isn't a new style but it's a popular one!)
















Oh, and Frosty is rather sweet too.....


















....and this little snowflake hat would be so lovely on a little girl.




These will all be heading for my Etsy store soon


5 comments:

  1. Oh my they are just the sweetest hats ever!!
    I want to wear one:)
    I need to just pick up my needles or my hook and get busy. I really get inspired seeing these wee little guys hats.
    Blessings Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute-cute-cute! you make such fun and pretty things, Kirsteen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your talent is mouth dropping!! I love these hats!!! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.