Wednesday 7 November 2012

Little Artist

In our dining room, right below the whiteboard where I write our weekly menu plan up is another whiteboard that is for the boys to create their own masterpieces on.


Normally when Alasdair has a go he scribbles all over the whole board randomly, although to him it isn't random as he tells us what he is drawing.


Then other night however I noticed a HUGE change in his scribbles.

On the left of his picture he has drawn our family. We do look like blobs but you can make out that they a meant to be figures and they have legs.

After he had drawn us he took the green pen and started drawing some circles.

When I asked him what these were he replied that these were our apples and potatoes!


Don't you just love the way the mind of a 3 year old works?!

 

2 comments:

  1. I am so blessed by him. Perhaps that sounds funny to say, but his sweet, precious, innocent, wee, little, person is precious and that blesses me. I think that is a very well done drawing for his age. I LOVE how the mind of a 3 year old works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can clearly see what he is drawing! Very intelligent and bright of him!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.