Monday 13 January 2014

Make it Monday - Golf Club Covers

Time to share one of gifts I made before Christmas. I couldn't share it before now as it was part of my dad's Christmas present and he reads my blog - hi dad!

 

I must admit that I was a little concerned that he might open his present on Christmas morning and then stare blankly at the contents, not knowing what it was meant to be!

 

So I told my mum, just in case!

 

 

Aren't they cute?

 

Calum (11) and David (8) loved helping me make the pompoms for the tops.

 

Now all my dad needs to do is wait for the winter storms to pass, as well as find a break in his busy schedule, before he can show off his smartly dressed golf clubs!

 

I found the pattern for these on the blog Repeat Crafter Me and you can get it by clicking here. You will also find lots of other free crochet patterns over there too.

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Good job you told mum. I thought they were fancy bed socks! Love them. Such a change to covers with Wilson or Nike and such like. Keep up production!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.